Changing to dry clothes after a dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A towel is an easy place to hide allsorts of things !!! Picture attached is of Belushi and I in front of my parents and whoever was sitting on the beach at the time!!!

DameDykker once bubbled...
I should have guessed (deep sight)

A natural human body is fobidden but everybody is allowed their guns. America in a nutshell!
North America has more than one country in it and not all of them have the same gun laws. You would not want some one from North America saying prostitution is legal in Amsterdam therefore ..........

generalizations are just not good to do

ups!

I stepped on some toes there. To most Euraopeans America is short for USA even though we know that there are more countries. I have most of my imressions from Texas so my generallysations tends to be somewath biased - I'll admit. However, generallysations sames a lot of typeing. - And by the way prostitutions is sort of semi legal here. :D Though I just a amatoer giving samples away for free and chossing my own "customers" :wink: :wink:

DameD, there are a lot of my fellow divers I just don't want to see naked. Dive sites here are not all populated with "Baywatch" babes and hunks, trust me. There is some information one just doesn't need to have.

All right, all right...I'll start changing under the rain poncho.

Jeesh

:D

kelpmermaid once bubbled...
DameD, there are a lot of my fellow divers I just don't want to see naked. Dive sites here are not all populated with "Baywatch" babes and hunks, trust me. There is some information one just doesn't need to have.

Hey, hey!

We're not talking about streaking round the block :eek: This is just changing.

Nakedness is often seen but never noticed (Sorry can't remember who I'm quoting)

I think if you just change in and out of your wet suit without all the "oh my god, what if someone sees me" not many would pay attention. The dives that I have been on (and there are few) have been with men and they drop the wetsuit and everything else and so do I. Grab a towel, dry off, get dressed and grab some food. Not an issue at all. But then again I am pretty open and so are my friends. I think it is a comfort zone kinda thing. To each their own. :wink:

Aquabella once bubbled...

Although that tent thing is cool, I LOVE the sombrero idea! Hmmm...I wonder where I'd find a big hat like that in London?:sombrero:

Hmmm... Look no further!!!
:bandito:

Back
Top Bottom