CHEAPEST PLACE IN THE WORLD to become a Divemaster?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel fortunate. My Divemaster course was just under 700 dollars start to finish. Including internship and everything :)

Any open water instructor can do your divemaster cert. Why not talk to the folks at Pro Dive in Sydney and have them do it locally? Probably cost you a fraction of the bootcamps and you wouldn't need lodging/expenses. Also, you'd likely end up a better diver given the conditions.

Hi Buddy,

How about coming to my place called Arung Hayat Sipadan Adventures located in Malaysia Borneo (Mabul Island to be exact)

Our price for Divemaster course is only Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 2700 (including PADI materials)
Accommodation is only RM70/person with meals provided everyday.

It is internship program with unlimited dives within a month.

You will be instructed by our experience PADI dive instructor.

Best regards,
Arung Hayat Sipadan Adventures.

Arung Hayat Sipadan Adventures The Most Cheapest Diving Centre In Celebes Sea! - Home
email: sipadanadventures@gmail.com

I noticed your posting for DM training.
Here in Bayahibe in the Dominican Republic we have a training facility for all levels of divers, all the way to MSDT!
Diving conditions here on the the south side of the island are fantastic with a large variety in the dive sites.

Contact me through this site (as out website is under construction at the moment) if you are interested in more details about our program...
Also another advantage of the Dominican Republic compared to SEA is first the price of flights is considerably cheaper than to asia from Usa and also visa are much easier than that side of the world

contact me at endlessoceandiving@gmail.com or PM through this site.

Regards,
Greg

Back
Top Bottom