Chicago - 2/20 OWU M&G - Embassy Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gNats

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all Great Lakes and surrounding areas OWU-goers!

Let's have a Meet N Greet on Friday night, February 20. Let's plan on meeting at 8pm at Basil's Tavern inside the Embassy Suites hotel. We can order a few platters of appetizers once we have a good number of people present.

I was going to do this in my room, but after I started to see the number of potential people - woooohoooo - that could be a tight fit. :D

I've called Basil's Tavern to warn them that a large group of people are going to be invading them that night. Around the 17th I will call again and make sure that we have ample seating for our group.

Please respond to this thread if you will be in Rosemont on Friday and will be joining us. If you have any questions, you can PM me or Tiggrr, my co-host (with MrX, whose SB Name I still don't know!)

This thread is not exclusive to Great Lakes members or local residents. I just wasn't sure if I should post in the official Show forum. Mods - feel free to move.

Thanks everyone!

gNats

thank you gNats! I will be working he SB booth friday night, so I will try to stop by for a drink.

thank you gNats! I will be working he SB booth friday night, so I will try to stop by for a drink.

Great! Looking forward to meeting you!

Way to be on the ball Natalie. I was gettin a little worried too picturing our hotel room and a gazillion SB peeps in it.

Phil Robson sounds so less mysterious than Mr X LOL

Will be a great weekend in the Windy City!!!

Way to be on the ball Natalie. I was gettin a little worried too picturing our hotel room and a gazillion SB peeps in it.

Phil Robson sounds so less mysterious than Mr X LOL

Will be a great weekend in the Windy City!!!

:D

We can coordinate more when we hit the pool!

I'll talk to the rest of the gang - well, not really "gang" my wife and friend, we may stop by as well. Is the Embassy connected to the Hyatt O'Hare through that habitrail system they have?

I'll talk to the rest of the gang - well, not really "gang" my wife and friend, we may stop by as well. Is the Embassy connected to the Hyatt O'Hare through that habitrail system they have?

I'm not sure, but I know that they are in very close proximity to each other.

The film festival is between 8-10. Will folks still be around after that? I might stop by to check.

Yes, I'm sure that there will be a huge following still going on at 10pm. The 8pm was simply a guideline, that if you were looking for something to do, from 8pm on you could connect up with us.

I'll try to remember everyone to pace themselves :D

Im in! Are you thinking of showing your pics of Bonaire? I have a video projector I can hook up to my laptop and we can watch it against a wall in living size if you want. Let me know and I'll throw it in the car and bring it along.

Being a newbee I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I dove this last summer with Scottee and have asked hiim if he want to go. He still hasn't commited, but if he does, I drag him along!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom