Chicago - 2/20 OWU M&G - Embassy Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did go to Bonaire (jan24) and LOVED it! Thank you for asking about my photos, I would love to show them to you.

I will be doing a film festival in the room later Friday night. I am taking the better photos and turning them into a DVD movie with music. The DVD should give you a flavor of what to expect diving and visiting the island.

Natalie
That will be so fun!! Thanks for putting together the meet & greet.

gNats, we have about 10 people coming down there from the Michigan Lake Divers Association, so I'd say count on ten more... hope there is still room...
Oh, hey I need some stuff from Bonair to tease Deb with during our DM class.... you know... for fun.
Dave Z.

You tell Scott, I said the Honymoon is over. Time to hang with his homies again. I should call him also and convince him to come along.

Definately call and harrass him. Would be fun if we could drag him along!

gNats, we have about 10 people coming down there from the Michigan Lake Divers Association, so I'd say count on ten more... hope there is still room...
Oh, hey I need some stuff from Bonair to tease Deb with during our DM class.... you know... for fun.
Dave Z.

Oh, I have a few! But, I think I need to invoke the old adage:

What happens on a girls' trip, stays on a girls' trip.

Hint: Buy me a few Barcardi Limon's and Cranberry (with lime) and by midnight you will have the scoop. With visuals. :eyebrow:

Dave Z.

Plenty of room. Thanks for the headsup!

Hint: Buy me a few Barcardi Limon's and Cranberry (with lime) and by midnight you will have the scoop. With visuals. :eyebrow:

Heading out to buy booze now. Probably best to buy by the gallon!!:D:D:D

Heading out to buy booze now. Probably best to buy by the gallon!!:D:D:D

heeheeheehee - my plan is working to get my bar bill paid for that weekend!

heeheeheehee - my plan is working to get my bar bill paid for that weekend!

I figured with the movie release straight to video I should make my money back then some.:eyebrow::eyebrow::eyebrow:

Since when has a Smoking hot female ever had to pay their own bar tab????

Your not stalking again are you??? This probably won't be good for your probration.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom