Chicago - 2/20 OWU M&G - Embassy Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Im in! Are you thinking of showing your pics of Bonaire? I have a video projector I can hook up to my laptop and we can watch it against a wall in living size if you want. Let me know and I'll throw it in the car and bring it along.

Being a newbee I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I dove this last summer with Scottee and have asked hiim if he want to go. He still hasn't commited, but if he does, I drag him along!

Awesome!

I might be there. I'm not sure yet.:D What weekend is it? I think I might have something going on that weekend. I just cant remember what it was.:confused: If I free up I might stop by for this little get together. Where is it again?

Being a newbee I'm looking forward to meeting everyone! I dove this last summer with Scottee and have asked hiim if he want to go. He still hasn't commited, but if he does, I drag him along!

You tell Scott, I said the Honymoon is over. Time to hang with his homies again. I should call him also and convince him to come along.

I might be there. I'm not sure yet.:D What weekend is it? I think I might have something going on that weekend. I just cant remember what it was.:confused: If I free up I might stop by for this little get together. Where is it again?

QUICK! Someone throw water on Ted! He is obviously suffering from some withdrawal of diving.

Before he is a goner (and I lose my designated driver) someone give him first aid!

Hmmmmmm I don't see anyone jumping in to give him mouth to mouth......what's going on here???

They sure are quick to throw water on him though!!!

I think we're going to try to take off work at noon on Friday to get up there and get settled instead of waiting until Saturday morning. A meet and greet would be a blast!

gNats, did you go to Bonaire recently?? My SO and I are thinking of going for our 20th anniv. next January...we'd LOVE to see your pics!

Sorry, but I'm just coming up Sat morning and heading back Sat night. I won't be able to make it.

I think we're going to try to take off work at noon on Friday to get up there and get settled instead of waiting until Saturday morning. A meet and greet would be a blast!

gNats, did you go to Bonaire recently?? My SO and I are thinking of going for our 20th anniv. next January...we'd LOVE to see your pics!

I did go to Bonaire (jan24) and LOVED it! Thank you for asking about my photos, I would love to show them to you.

I will be doing a film festival in the room later Friday night. I am taking the better photos and turning them into a DVD movie with music. The DVD should give you a flavor of what to expect diving and visiting the island.

Natalie

Sorry, but I'm just coming up Sat morning and heading back Sat night. I won't be able to make it.

You will be missed. I hope to meet you at the show.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom