Chicago - 2/20 OWU M&G - Embassy Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is a list of the swag I procured this weekend. Some goes to friends from the road trip.
This is what happens when you work the crowd.
5 pens
4 Naui Scuba Ducks
3 ice scrapers (were the FL people mocking us with their FL Keys Ice Scrapers??)
3 packs of Key Lime Lemonade
2 divers only baseball hats
1 whistle
1 luggage tag
1 drink koozie
BOTH the NasaFlo Sinus Rinse and Neti Pot

About 10 stickers and a giant pile of brochures including 2 catalogs.
I also convinced Phil to buy a Skull and Crossbones license plate. It will look pretty hot on his beat down Jeep. The crowds will part when he drives through Gilboa.

It scares me how much I like free stuff. :)

Did you get any of the free rum??

Did you get any of the free rum??

No, but I forgot to add the Belize Marie Sharps Hot Sauce.

Stuff is worth its weight in gold in my eyes.

:partytime: My OWU swag came after the show. I spotted a set of twin jet scubapro fins in pink at the show. Hot Pink. Oh La La. Well after thinking about them and making my comments here and there, I now have a set of twin jet scubapro fins in pink in my living room. And it didn't even cost me a dime. I :heart: the barter system.

And no Ted and John, favors - sexual or otherwise - were not part of the deal.

:partytime: My OWU swag came after the show. I spotted a set of twin jet scubapro fins in pink at the show. Hot Pink. Oh La La. Well after thinking about them and making my comments here and there, I now have a set of twin jet scubapro fins in pink in my living room. And it didn't even cost me a dime. I :heart: the barter system.

And no Ted and John, favors - sexual or otherwise - were not part of the deal.

Congrats!!! Most excellent news!!

You and I will look pinky cute together on the boat!! :D

The color pink Ted. Not the size of a pinky.

HAHAHAHA, you beat me to it tiggrr. FUNNY STUFF THERE. Ted knows all about the pinky.

Yes we can be all pink together at itk.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom