Chicago - 2/20 OWU M&G - Embassy Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Evart and I made it home safe to about a foot of snow, we had a great time meeting everyone and are looking forward to seeing you at the spring M&G. Thanks for the great time and we'll keep in touch.

I had a great time meeting you guys this weekend. Thank you for welcoming me in to your group. I hope you all have a nice and safe drive home.

Hi Lucky!

It was so great to meet you! Looking forward to our next Rum Experience!

gNats

Evart and I made it home safe to about a foot of snow, we had a great time meeting everyone and are looking forward to seeing you at the spring M&G. Thanks for the great time and we'll keep in touch.

It was great visiting with you - looking forward to the M&G!

Hey - I didn't forget about that option to dive Grand Traverse in march!

back home safe, thanks again for driving Ted
great meeting you guys...

I had a great time meeting you guys this weekend. Thank you for welcoming me in to your group. I hope you all have a nice and safe drive home.

Was great meeting you too! It was a very, very long drive home. The time went by well though knowing ITK is going to be fun. :)

It was nice meeting you too. i,m glad you made it home ok. I hope we didnt embarass you to much.

Posted via Mobile Device

You embarrassed me a lot but, I think that's part of your charm.

We're home, safe and sound! Thanks for welcoming us to the meet & greet, we had a GREAT time!!

Had the best time meeting you. Thanx for being you as it sure added to the fun!!

Gamehunter, had a most excellent time with you this weekend. Really enjoyed running into you on Sunday. :D Thanx for helping me find the duckies!!! :D I look forward to seeing you at the meet and greet.

Wow I'm home. I will need a couple of days to recover. I dont have much to add here, as most of it has already been said. Plus as most of you know who met me this weekend. I'm pretty shy and dont have a lot to say to begin with:D:D:D

Wow I'm home. I will need a couple of days to recover. I dont have much to add here, as most of it has already been said. Plus as most of you know who met me this weekend. I'm pretty shy and dont have a lot to say to begin with:D:D:D

Hey! I think I am the one who can claim the title of the shy one. It was awesome to meet everyone and am REALLY looking forward to the Spring M&G!!! Its very entertaining watching GTXL and Mitten tripping all over themselves! :D

I had a really good time and am very glad that we all had a chance to meet and I, for one, feel that I came away with some new friends. Looking forward to the spring meet and greet and the March trip to Grand Traverse Bay, I'm sure the water will have warmed up enough to be 'soft'. TTYL

Hey! I think I am the one who can claim the title of the shy one. It was awesome to meet everyone and am REALLY looking forward to the Spring M&G!!! Its very entertaining watching GTXL and Mitten tripping all over themselves! :D

You weren't that shy! That hot blond was really into you!!!

awesome.jpg

I had a really good time and am very glad that we all had a chance to meet and I, for one, feel that I came away with some new friends. Looking forward to the spring meet and greet and the March trip to Grand Traverse Bay, I'm sure the water will have warmed up enough to be 'soft'. TTYL

Very COOL! I am definitely IN on a Grand Traverse dive in March.

Did we create at tentative date for Grand Traverse in March? I think several of us are now looking forward to ScubaFest, which is the 21/22 of March.

1200s bday is in March around the 15th, - I know he doesn't want to miss his birthday celebration at home. How does the 28/29?

It was great mixing drinks for you and GameHunter! Looking forward to future diving and SIs!

gNats

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom