Chicago - 2/20 OWU M&G - Embassy Hotel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The 21st is what was talked about but if that doesn't work we can reschedule. The 28th won't work for me as I will be in Cozumel for a week (or longer if things work out right). Have to rethink and reschedule-but we can manage that.

I can't believe you are giving up the chance to dive in SLUSH to go on a 4 hour flight just to dive with some Warm Water Woosies!!

You weren't that shy! That hot blond was really into you!!!

Hey! Don't I get a kickback for the great "ScubaBoard" advertising space?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Shameless plugs like that don't come for free!

Hey! Don't I get a kickback for the great "ScubaBoard" advertising space?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Shameless plugs like that don't come for free!

You got my vote !!

That is my favorite pic from the trip!!

Well, of the one's I am allowed to post. :D

The nipple pic is pretty nice too. :D

Here is a list of the swag I procured this weekend. Some goes to friends from the road trip.
This is what happens when you work the crowd.
5 pens
4 Naui Scuba Ducks
3 ice scrapers (were the FL people mocking us with their FL Keys Ice Scrapers??)
3 packs of Key Lime Lemonade
2 divers only baseball hats
1 whistle
1 luggage tag
1 drink koozie
BOTH the NasaFlo Sinus Rinse and Neti Pot

About 10 stickers and a giant pile of brochures including 2 catalogs.
I also convinced Phil to buy a Skull and Crossbones license plate. It will look pretty hot on his beat down Jeep. The crowds will part when he drives through Gilboa.

It scares me how much I like free stuff. :)

The 21st is what was talked about but if that doesn't work we can reschedule. The 28th won't work for me as I will be in Cozumel for a week (or longer if things work out right). Have to rethink and reschedule-but we can manage that.

Drats! I was afraid of that. Okay - that's right the last week won't work for you.

Right now, I have to leave the weekend of the 21st open. Let's start a new thread and see who is even interested in early spring diving at Grand Traverse.

Would you mind posting a new thread with the expectations:

Date: TBD
Dive Expectations (depth, what to see, most expected visability, temps)

anything else you can think of to entice people to do this?

Thanks!
nat

Right now, I have to leave the weekend of the 21st open. Thanks!
nat

I will assume that you are leaving the 21st open because that is my birthday. Or are you only worried about Ted and his aging process?

Here is a list of the swag I procured this weekend. Some goes to friends from the road trip.
This is what happens when you work the crowd.
5 pens
4 Naui Scuba Ducks
3 ice scrapers (were the FL people mocking us with their FL Keys Ice Scrapers??)
3 packs of Key Lime Lemonade
2 divers only baseball hats
1 whistle
1 luggage tag
1 drink koozie
BOTH the NasaFlo Sinus Rinse and Neti Pot

About 10 stickers and a giant pile of brochures including 2 catalogs.
I also convinced Phil to buy a Skull and Crossbones license plate. It will look pretty hot on his beat down Jeep. The crowds will part when he drives through Gilboa.

It scares me how much I like free stuff. :)
Nice haul on the swag tig!!! :thumb:

Tell Phil to post pics of his pirate jeep. :wink:

I will assume that you are leaving the 21st open because that is my birthday. Or are you only worried about Ted and his aging process?

OMG. You and Ted have birthdays 1 WEEK APART! It can't be TRUE!

well, I was holding the 15th open so Ted could open and enjoy his obligatory and yearly birthday present during the first American Idol commercial break.

And your birthday is on the 21st!

Huh. So many questions have just been answered.

ScubaFest is in Columbus the weekend of your birthday. I suggest you celebrate in Ohio!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom