Chicago Diving Party

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Put me down for 2 divers on Sunday July 20th.

Since we are only diving one day, let me know if we make the cut. I'll get payment out to you ASAP.

It's too bad I can't make Saturdays dive, but will try & hook up with you all for dinner & drinks that night.

Saturday Dive, July 19th, Milwaukee
Reefraff
MgicTwngr
Nitroxbabe
Mr. Nitroxbabe
Seat Available
Seat Available

Saturday Dinner
It's looking like we're going to be an all-local crew except for MgicTwngr whose coming to town from Springfield. Let's show our downstate brethren a little Chicago hospitality (hey, stop laughing) and share a meal with the poor sodbuster. :)

Sunday Dive, July 20th, Chicago
Reefraff
MgicTwnger
Nitroxbabe
Mr. Nitroxbabe
Kat (1)
Kat (2)

Hopefully there is someone up Milwaukee way that wants a couple of seats with us on the Saturday dive, otherwise we either have to pay up for the empty seats or we get someone who wants to dive both days and Kat slips off the bubble.

Let's give this a few more days before we start getting excited.

Steven

reefraff once bubbled...

It's looking like we're going to be an all-local crew except for MgicTwngr whose coming to town from Springfield. Let's show our downstate brethren a little Chicago hospitality (hey, stop laughing) and share a meal with the poor sodbuster. :)

I may live in Springfield now, but I'm from New Jersey. I'll bust some #^&*# sod for ya!:D

So Jepuskar started this great diving trip, then was unable to put it together. Now I see he's not even diving with us.

Wassup:confused:

I'd love to join you, but I'm not coming for one day. Why dive from two cities? Why not do both days from either Chicago or Milwaukee?

Walter, don't let me hold you up from diving 2 days. I live here & can dive Lake Michigan any time. I wont feel bad if I get bumped out. Honest.

Reefraff, I had a couple PM's. Thanks for telling me, my pop ups never alerted me. I sent you a PM & will give you a call on 5-15-03

Kat

For the 2003 Great Scubaboard Midwest Dive Adventure:
  • Diving Saturday afternoon, July 19th, from Milwaukee aboard the Reef Diver to the Willie and the No.9 Dredge.
  • Diving Sunday afternoon, July 20th, from Chicago aboard the Kohana to the St. Mary & the Lady Elgin.
Two days, four dives, $170.00. If you're interested, we're gathering money now, so let me know!

If you can't make it for the dives, we're planning a dinner Saturday evening in Chicago, details to follow...

This is going to be a blast!

Steven

Back
Top Bottom