Chicken of the Sea - A True Story

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess Rubber Chickens are standard DM Equiptment. I've never seen one at my LDS, I guess they keep them in the back, You have to show your DM Card to Buy One?:D

Ah yes the dreaded Sea Chicken.. My LDS has one that goes on most all of our trips. Here is the dreaded sea chicken attacking a scubaboard member in Cozumel last May.

herman:
Ah yes the dreaded Sea Chicken.. My LDS has one that goes on most all of our trips. Here is the dreaded sea chicken attacking a scubaboard member in Cozumel last May.

Is that DIR? I was wondering where to clip my chicken.....:D

What size Bolts Snap? Cave Line or Zip Tie?

W

herman:

AWESOME PIC! After living the story.. I'd always wished I could have seen it!

johnnyseko:
Is that DIR? I was wondering where to clip my chicken.....:D

Sure it's DIR.....Doing It Redneck :)

" What size Bolts Snap?"....what ever size is on the hound dogs chain

"Cave Line or Zip Tie?"....neither, baling wire

A rubber chicken eh? Thats pretty funny!!! I'm going to have to bring one along on a dive some time :D

Sasquatch:
"Chicken of the Sea"

Reminds me sooooo much of other classic newbie bait we pulled in the Marines. Though you used quick wit to capitalize on a situation my favorite was to send a newbie over to supply for 50 yards of flight line and a gallon of prop wash...

Sea ya!

MOF #94

hehehehe :rofl: my favorite 'go git it' stuff was "break light fluid" - the gullible people!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom