Circleville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Comp.Air.Junkie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have not gone here yet, but the impression I get from a lot of posts is that this is not the place to be on weekends (lots of divers = low vis.) What are the depths and temps?

Comp.Air.Junkie:
I have not gone here yet, but the impression I get from a lot of posts is that this is not the place to be on weekends (lots of divers = low vis.) What are the depths and temps?

Shallow and warm.

Comp.Air.Junkie:
It's not worth the trip from Eastern Kentucky you would be better off continuing up to White Star, Portage, or Gilboa. CTQ is commonly used by Columbus and Dayton guys just to get wet and do some training. Great for new divers. You can see the whole quarry one one AL80, and while there are two quarries there you could still spend a friday afternoon diving and be bored with it by Saturday Morning.

If you really wanted to see it I would suggest planning a trip to a north West Ohio Dive spot for the weekend and swinging by CTQ Friday night on the way up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom