Claro SIM card in West End? Food at supermarket/markets?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I didn't think about using Skype. I have used Voxer, but it is more like using a walkie talkie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The Skype app on a smart phone is very user friendly. It's actually just like talking on the phone with a normal connection!

I was searching past threads and someone mentioned Paradise Computers sold sim cards and possibly cheap phones....it was an older thread though.... I bought my unlocked phone yesterday so I just have to worry about getting a sim there. :)

Who? Last I knew Paradise computers had no locations and was just doing repair and consultations

I was searching past threads and someone mentioned Paradise Computers sold sim cards and possibly cheap phones....it was an older thread though.... I bought my unlocked phone yesterday so I just have to worry about getting a sim there. :)
Had you read not so past threads you may have found that you likely could have gotten an unlocked phone with sim and minutes from a local vendor for a better price, saw some today for about $25 in Coxen Hole. If you look to call North America make sure to get Claro and not Tigo and pay attention to the bonus, Saturday is generally Quintuple

Last edited:
Yes, I had read that I could get the phone there. I would rather just have it and not have to worry about getting one when I get there...I would likely have to pay a taxi extra to take me to the store after leaving the airport...those are sorry excuses.....I just like to be over-prepared!
I will get the Claro cards then, thank you!

Had you read not so past threads you may have found that you likely could have gotten an unlocked phone with sim and minutes from a local vendor for a better price, saw some today for about $25 in Coxen Hole. If you look to call North America make sure to get Claro and not Tigo and pay attention to the bonus, Saturday is generally Quintuple

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom