Close Call! What's the deal TSA...?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so I'd have thought, if THIS were the real deal, we'd have several simultaneous copy-cat attacks...not just one.
I think there are others waiting.. The TSA implemented the new rules, but in one press release it says they are for 72 hours, then they'd be re-evaluated.

I figure it could be a 1-2 punch.. first plane blows up.. press goes nuts.. plane #2 goes up next day.. everything comes to a stop again airline wise like 9/11

The shoe bomber was a lone wolf.

Organized attacks generate "chatter" and thus are harder to accomplish now. Threat levels go up.

Also, it will be much harder to accomplish a bombing like this one now. The primary source of security on flights is... the other passengers post 911. People will resist hijackers and act forcibly on attempted bombers.

Someone who starts messing around under a blanket in their lap on a flight (and since this guy had to dig down into his pants under the blanket, i wonder what the people around him were thinking), will not be tolerated now. It is a now a suspicious behavior.

OK I have to ask this question, Because we have all thought about it in the past 2 days.

" I wonder if his father the Nigerian banker is the one sending the emails to me about the vast amounts of money due to me."
Boooooo!

I know I know my apologies. It was not appropriate but We are all thinking it.
I know. I have a hobby as a Nigerian scambuster on a photo sharing site. Love to set them up, trace their emails, and expose them. The UK depends on ties with Nigeria so they allow a lot more thru there. I am not going to post the site as it sets off my virus alarm every week just looking.

I have never heard of an airline diverted to Canada because a passenger was found to be on a no-fly list. Do you have any knowledge of this happening or you just making stuff up?

ok I was being a bit sarcastic...They make them land in Maine, the furthest east coast airport...Google "Cat Stevens no fly list" .....:eyebrow:

and Yes I have knowledge.....:ar15:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom