Cobalt Coast Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

. I think they opened the line 30 minutes early for the night divers this past trip.

Hardly a dark secret. The dining room is opened 30 minutes early for those on a night dive. However, the bell is not rung until the regular opening time.

Aggie,
Kimberly, the current resort manager, has been in that position for a few years now, and Jason, the previous manager, is now one step up in the management chain. I doubt that either has the authority to do more than suggest renovations. Both are quality people who are well aware of the dining room situation. IMO they are/were the two best resort managers (and I have known them all) who have ever been at LCBR. I have no doubt that to the limits of their authority they will keep dining room enlargement in play.

Really funny that this thread, that has become mostly about the dining room at LCBR, is actually called Cobalt Coast Resort. I started a new thread concerning the new operator at Cobalt Coast, Reef Divers :D

Really funny that this thread, that has become mostly about the dining room at LCBR, is actually called Cobalt Coast Resort. I started a new thread concerning the new operator at Cobalt Coast, Reef Divers :D

You don't actually expect these threads to stay on topic do you?

Crap, I was just about to put my 2-cents in about the LCBR dining room. Now I'll just have to wait for a new thread on regulators. Oh well...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom