CoCo View for Thanksgiving... anyone else?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa:
Whether you know anyone before you get there or not, you will know lots of people after a day or two. CCV is designed for meeting other divers and getting to know them. Your boat mates will become your meal mates if you ask or, just as likely, they'll ask. We ended up eating with all of our boat mates and other folks just from walking around and talking to people. Great place, good diving, and just an amazingly relaxing, easy place to dive. Debbie and Mitch are outstanding managers.

Rob

Kryssa:
Whether you know anyone before you get there or not, you will know lots of people after a day or two. CCV is designed for meeting other divers and getting to know them. Your boat mates will become your meal mates if you ask or, just as likely, they'll ask. We ended up eating with all of our boat mates and other folks just from walking around and talking to people. Great place, good diving, and just an amazingly relaxing, easy place to dive. Debbie and Mitch are outstanding managers.

Rob

and... me! i'll be there. traveling solo for my 1st trip to Roatan and CCV this thanksgiving :) cannot wait!

-christine

We are one week away now! Bought a new pair of Tevas for the trip and I might leave my sneakers home. I've heart Tevas, flipflops, and dive boots are all I'll need :)

You're a clothes horse, apparently.

"....
Tevas, flipflops, and dive boots are all I'll need."

Let's hope she packs a bathing suit too.... ;>)

Back
Top Bottom