CoCo View Resort Review - Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are a few of the dolphin photos I took at Cocoview Wall on 8/18/10. So much fun!

Where are you from in Georgia???

Yeah, the food was kinda hit or miss I guess. The first 3 or 4 dinners were pretty damn good, and again, the breakfast was do-able. They had some chicken curry dinner one of those first nights that just melted in my mouth. :)

Overall, the food was better than I expected though, so hey... I aint complainin'!

Hey Brodydog!!

Glad to hear ya'll finally made it home... I could not believe it when we showed up at the airport HOURS after you left and you were still there. Man.

Love the dolphin photos:D Gringo is the man! That was so awesome the rest of the week kind of blurred together

I see you guys are off on another trip in the near future, I'm green with envy. We're trying to plan another trip, but my week of vacation falls just before Kari's family vacation so either we miss 2011 or it's going to be a short 5 day trip. Very, very sad. Of course, I could always let her go home home early and stay.... hmmm :wink:

Take care,

Debra aka kixy1

Hey Debra! Yes, we FINALLY got home. It was sad to watch those of you who arrived after us at the airport getting to leave before us. But at least we did not have to make a connection like Kingscrab and others. What a looong day for those guys.

Did you guys get dolphin photos? If you want to PM me your email address I will email all of them to you.

Tell Kari hello for me!

Has anyone had problems with Taca Airlines? I have a ticket I didn't use last Nov and they have cut out their direct flight from MIA to RTB. Looking at going in 2 weeks but now I have to overnight it in San Pedro Sula and heard it's not that safe and the hotels are quite a distance. Any suggestions where to stay? I might just write off the ticket as a loss and use my CO miles.

Has anyone had problems with Taca Airlines? I have a ticket I didn't use last Nov and they have cut out their direct flight from MIA to RTB. Looking at going in 2 weeks but now I have to overnight it in San Pedro Sula and heard it's not that safe and the hotels are quite a distance. Any suggestions where to stay? I might just write off the ticket as a loss and use my CO miles.

Two years ago we flew from Miami to SAP then took the commuter flight over to Roatan. You might check into that..
Lynn

It is not the greatest worry to overnight in SPS, but I would stay inside my upgraded SPS hotel (Intercontinental or...) for the eve- hey that's just me.

Or... fly to Houston and go down from there?

I just posted a thread about TACA in this forum.

It is not the greatest worry to overnight in SPS, but I would stay inside my upgraded SPS hotel (Intercontinental or...) for the eve- hey that's just me.

That would be my choice as well. I flew TACA for years and the worst problem I had was one bag one time bag comming in a few days late. That said, I have never let a ticket go for so much time and tried to reschedule and have flown Delta since they started the RTB flights. I have had numerous delays with Delta but each time i have been given some type of reimbursment. Just got 10k miles put on my account for a multi hour delay a few weeks ago and have a coupon for $150 when we diverted to Belize for one night last winter.
If you can do the taca thing at little or no added expense then i would do it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom