Color of your fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then there is this set of jet fins that's unique....

Black and blue. Simple yet elegant. You need to remember not to wear brown fins with a black suit....just plain tacky.

Black. All three pair. Even if there really was a choice I'd probably still pick black. I've got two pair of Jet fins (L & XL) which are only available in black. I've also got a pair of Twin Jets. I choose black in those because they were stiffer than the other colors and offered better finning characteristics.

Walter:
Those are not Jets and they are not unique. They came with matching mask and snorkel.
Jets....Rockets....they're almost the same.

PINK!!! :D So I can easily pick them out of the pile after the dive. My buddies all report that I'm easy to pick out underwater because of my pink stuff. I also have black fins that I use with my drysuit. I got black so I wouldn't grab the wrong "pink" fins for the suit I happen to be using for that dive.

Diverlady

diverlady:
PINK!!! :D So I can easily pick them out of the pile after the dive. My buddies all report that I'm easy to pick out underwater because of my pink stuff. I also have black fins that I use with my drysuit. I got black so I wouldn't grab the wrong "pink" fins for the suit I happen to be using for that dive.

Diverlady
Youm should meet my muticolored friend ber rabbit...she has more neon-like pinks and greens on her gear than anyone I've ever met....you can spot her on zero viz days from 20 feet away

Big-t-2538:
Youm should meet my muticolored friend ber rabbit...she has more neon-like pinks and greens on her gear than anyone I've ever met....you can spot her on zero viz days from 20 feet away

I'm guessing ber rabbit and I would get along famously!!

Diverlady

Back
Top Bottom