Comparable to Aqua Lung Legend LX?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Guy, thank you all for your comments. After some more research, my initial concern about the ACD is no longer a concern. I have been focusing on the Aqualung Legend LX, Atomic B3 or ST1, and the Scubapro MK25 EVO (don't know which second stage to match with the MK25).

Again, thanks for the help.

The G260 is a very nice reg. Robust, breathes very nicely when properly tuned.

Personally I'd take the Legend over the MK25, but then I'm not a fan of piston regs.

Guy, thank you all for your comments. After some more research, my initial concern about the ACD is no longer a concern. I have been focusing on the Aqualung Legend LX, Atomic B3 or ST1, and the Scubapro MK25 EVO (don't know which second stage to match with the MK25).

Again, thanks for the help.

I’m not familiar with Atomic but for the Legend and MK25, you are comparing a diaphragm and a piston reg, respectively. I have always been more partial to diaphragm regs. If you want Scubapro, their diaphragm version would be MK17.

There are lots of threads on diaphragm vs piston.

Scubapro made their mark with piston regs. US Divers / Aqua Lung - diaphragm.
If I want a piston reg it’ll be a Scubapro and if I want a diaphragm- Aqua Lung.

Now, that being said - all regulators today are good enough for just about anything you want to do as a sport diver.

I wouldn’t turn down Sherwood, TUSA, Mares or Poseidon.

And by the way, you can get Dacor regs at West Marine but they ain’t cheap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom