Computer/watch for newbie divers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I almost got the impression from your original post, that you may be more economy minded, and looking more for a good dive watch with some basic computer functions. If this is the case you may consider a; Citizen Promaster HyperAqualand. Not only is this a great large display watch, w/day,date,alarm, and temp functions, but will also give basic comp data, such as depth, time in water/depth, water temp, profiles(all auto water activated)rapid ascent alarm(along with other alarms,alot to mention)and it comes with a data port/cradle in which you can transfer up to 30dives to your PC, with a great program, that will even allow you to imput personal data, and show a graph profile of your dive.
Much too many features to list here. But a great deal for about $250.00 dollars. Although I dive with a console computer, I really enjoy using them both, I especially enjoy this for the PC applications. Just another option???

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom