Confession Time - Sock Puppets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

raxafarian once bubbled...
well..... HE certainly has accomplished alot in HIS 2 posts.
He's the kind that speaks volumes without saying much...I find him terribly irritating... :upset:

I know a lot of you have speculated on this since I showed up and now it's time for the horrid truth. I blame it on too much cross-border TV - I was watching MuchMusic and there was Ed the Sock... I decide that I, too could be a Canadian sock puppet...
my real identity is .... Augh! <choking sounds>

but dont you do that? granted its funny but i've seen you make some really funny off topic comments.

Blue Space once bubbled...
but dont you do that? granted its funny but i've seen you make some really funny off topic comments.
No way, I would never do that! That's HIS modus operandi, not mine...I live to serve the board!

O-ring once bubbled...

No way, I would never do that! That's HIS modus operandi, not mine...I live to serve the board!
Remember...

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

There can be only one...

For some reason you have a nack for the right time and place for your little jokes.

D-ring once bubbled...

Remember...

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

There can be only one...

Not all who wander are lost...

Long time no see! How's it hanging?

Spectre once bubbled...

Well, being a Canadian Sock Puppet can only mean one thing....

... You're MasterChief!

Back
Top Bottom