Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
To Go! Bravo and congrats.

I actually thought you had already done full cave. btw, Polly is over here talking smack about you:cool2:: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/surface-interval/245599-hangout-iii-9.html
:cool2:Nope, I WUZ a lazybutt!:mooner:

Did my Advanced Nitrox and Deco at the beginning of August. I should be set for a while till I need trimix. But those fills are soooo expensive, I'm not sure I'll want to see what's all the way down there when there's plenty of stuff shallower!!!

I LOVE when Polly smacks...I mean talks smack about me.:crafty:

Well... I spent the last two days of the trip with a ripped neck seal and got lots of practice as a cave sherpa and cabana boy... so I guess I'm ready... Alethia says the Cave Sherpa cert card is in the mail. :D

Some day you may even acquire the high qualifications that Ernest has earned.

so easy a cave-woman can do it! :D

congrats !

There was nothing easy about it that's for sure. Aletheia is a slave driver.:wink: I literally kicked my butt off. I lost 5lbs. She allowed us enough time to eat and sleep every once in a while.

And I think BatWoman would be a better name. I wound up hanging from the ceiling of the cave a few times.:D

cabana boys & daquiris!

I sure could have used those two. Especially if he knew how to do a massage :wink:

I would like to be the first to congratulate pennypue on her full cave certification and Denisegg on her cavern/intro

Luv ya girl!!!!! You are a saint for putting up with me.:)

So Denise is a gg at cave diving too, huh? Congrats D!

Thank you Jim. :kiss2:

Conga-rats girls. :yelclap:

Thanks Tracy. You know you want to join us on the dark side.:wink:

Bravo and congrats.

Thank you!!!:)

Great job ladies. You have my admiration. And envy too.

Thanks Clay!! I'll crawl in a cave with you anyday.:wink:

and what am I :HRMPH:

Congrats Penny and Denise! :banana:

Denise... It was great meeting and chatting with you! :kiss2:

I'm itching to do more of Twin and Hole in the Wall. :D

It was fantastic meeting the two of you!!!! You two cracked me up all weekend long. Thanks for all the help you gave me also. I will never go diving again without my lucky spool.:D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom