Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WAY TO GO!!!!

Gotta love some girl on girl cave diving action . . .

You have no idea. With the bunch that was there .......anything could happen :wink:

Take care of that spool, and it will protect you! :D

May the force be with me!!:D

Some day you may even acquire the high qualifications that Ernest has earned.
Oh my...I can only hope that he gets there! That's some pretty high qualifications.:crafty:

Great job ladies. You have my admiration. And envy too.
Well heck, schedule a class and join us!!!

There was nothing easy about it that's for sure. Aletheia is a slave driver.:wink: I literally kicked my butt off. I lost 5lbs. She allowed us enough time to eat and sleep every once in a while.

And I think BatWoman would be a better name. I wound up hanging from the ceiling of the cave a few times.:D
I gained weight.:doh2: What's up with that??

You have no idea. With the bunch that was there .......anything could happen :wink:
Actually, there was at least one all girl dive that I was on!! My first all girl cave dive.

Welcome to the dark side !
Thanks Jed!! (Been there Since Jan '06, but I hadn't completely shut out the lights yet.:crafty: I had only gone through Intro.)

So tell us, do you look good in a wetsuit?:eyebrow:
(did I just actually type that???? and post it???)

Yep, I did. But really, I did it for Denise. Yeah, that's it, for Denise.......:D

Congrats!

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom