Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise_Jon487.jpg

SuprBugMan took this one.
Nice! But I was hoping for something a little more revealing. Or a SMILE at least!!!:blinking:

But is that a frightened look for your first dive with Denise?

LOL..you do see the reel attached to my hip don't you? :wink:

But he brought reinforcements and mine (DiverDeva and Stasia) were diving elsewhere. He brought a buddy with him that was also on a rebreather(plenty of air to spare), and they put me in the middle....hmmmmm...not that I'm complaining..:wink:

mmmmm, in the middle. Sounds like a nice dive!!!

CD was in the rear and he had a huge .......light. It looked like a different cave with that bright light shining on it.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please keep the fun to a minimum, here on SB we try and maintain a professional decorum . . .

:rofl3: ....LB you didn't bring the popcorn.:wink:

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

I left it over in MOF and the singles thread. . . The bucket is to big to carry around with me . . .

Just

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the record, I'm a bit disappointed.

I saw no evidence of this world famous "pounce" I've heard so much about.

In spite of her best efforts Denise was unable to entangle anyone. Our superior buddy team and line handling skills left her with only a "close, but no cigar" ending to her reel work.

And not once did I get spanked...

Penny, I blame you. With out your leadership the rest of the girls just couldnt seem to carry through.

Why not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom