Congrats pennypue and Denisegg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CD was in the rear and he had a huge .......light. It looked like a different cave with that bright light shining on it.

Isn't that light AWESOME???

Now thats not fair. I was busy teaching. Have to put my priorities first, you know. I will pounce when I dont have any students with me. Cant show them my bad side. :)

So what you're saying is you can't multi-task. :rofl3:

Ok, I'll cut you some slack in the interest of proper training for future cave divers, but I'm not convinced that pounce is all it's made out to be... :crafty:

What kind?

Mine's just a 21w salvo......thought about the 35w, but it would be brighter than anyone else I dive with currently.......

What kind?

Mine's just a 21w salvo......thought about the 35w, but it would be brighter than anyone else I dive with currently.......

:D specs :D

And the 35w Salvo is the only thing that I've seen in the water that comes close to it. It would be hard to pick a clear winner between them IMO.

Why yes...yes it is...:D

And the fact that we were able to stay down for a full hour was awesome as well. I know you guys can do it for hours but I am a newbie and I will have to work up to that.

Why yes...yes it is...:D

And the fact that we were able to stay down for a full hour was awesome as well. I know you guys can do it for hours but I am a newbie and I will have to work up to that.

You said it.

:D:rofl3:

You said it.

:D:rofl3:
She just does not understand how this board works. EVERYTHING is taken out of context. Or in the correct context, Sometimes.:D

PS. I enjoyed talking with some of you cave divers (those I got to meet) at Vortex last weekend. Maybe someday I will need some advice from some of you.

Thank you Clay for putting the proper perspective on the cave context.

She just does not understand how this board works. EVERYTHING is taken out of context. Or in the correct context, Sometimes.:D

PS. I enjoyed talking with some of you cave divers (those I got to meet) at Vortex last weekend. Maybe someday I will need some advice from some of you.

It was nice to meet you as well. Thanks for the dive at Morrison's on Sat..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom