Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but Watch out its Tanya Harding.

I wish more people would play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Granted, you are now 92 years old and started diving in 1959, but you can no longer dive due to your age.

I wish all your bills were paid off.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Granted, but what about MY bills?

I wish I'd joined ScubaBoard years ago.

Granted, but it was only TWO years ago so it really hasnt made much of a difference haha.

I wish I was the most intelligent man in the world and knew everything man has ever known!

Granted, but you forgot about the women. Your wife is still smarter than you, and you will still never win an argument with her.

I wish for a DPV that weighs 10 pounds and is the size of a 3 liter bottle of soda, has 90 ft/lbs of thrust, and a run time at full throttle of 6 hours.

Granted, but that's because there's nowhere near enough shielding for the nuclear power source.

I wish airlines didn't have surcharges on overweight luggage full of scuba gear.

Granted, but that's because there's nowhere near enough shielding for the nuclear power source.

I wish airlines didn't have surcharges on overweight luggage full of scuba gear.

Granted, but you can only fly to landlocked areas.

I wish my scuba cylinder would never run out of air.

Granted, but it's the size of earth, and you cat strap it on your back.
I wish I could dive the great Barrier reef

Back
Top Bottom