Course Announcement: TDI REBREATHER (North Texas)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TexasMike

Contributor
Reaction score
TDI REBREATHER COURSE (North Texas)

Ever notice how noisy divers are? And if YOU think it’s noisy, think how loud it sounds to the fish and marine mammals!

The way to overcome this noise, as well as increase the amount of time you can remain underwater on a single cylinder of breathing gas is the utilize a rebreather. But before you run off to the dive store and order your new rebreather, you need to learn the knowledge and skills needed to be a safe rebreather diver. And here’s your chance:

The TDI Rebreather course will teach you all that you need to know to be certified as a Rebreather diver. This includes the all the theory and detailed equipment knowledge you need, including equipment setup and maintenance and planning/executing your dive.

Your instructor is Ron Carlo, a very accomplished diving instructor who places a greater emphasis on your diving education than just teaching you “yet another scuba class.” Ron has been teaching for many years and has developed a style that will ensure that you not only know the material, but had fun learning it.

PRE-REQUISITES: Divers must have at least 50 logged dives and be certified as a Nitrox diver with the TDI Basic Nitrox class or equivalent from another agency.

RB1102
Class: November 2nd, Athens Scuba Park, Athens Texas, 9:00am-3:00pm & November 3rd, Athens Scuba Park, Athens Texas, 9:00am-4:00pm
Checkout dives: November 2nd, Athens Scuba Park, Athens Texas, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST = $400 and includes class materials, equipment rental, rebreather granules, and Nitrox fills.

(Please note that additional costs such as park entry fees and travel expenses are the responsibility of the student and are not covered by the course fees)

This is one of the very few times over the next twelve months that this course will be taught!! So to reserve your spot in a class, send a private message to Ron Carlo (click this link). If you have questions, feel free to post them as a reply in this thread, or send me or Ron a private message. Be sure to mention which class you asking about so we can give you the right answer.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Ron
I would like to sign up for this course, but I am a bit concerned I presently have a schedule conflict at the time scheduled. If my schedule will not permit me to participate in November will you be teaching the rebreather class at a different time?
Bruce

Ron
I would like to sign up for this course, but I am a bit concerned I presently have a schedule conflict at the time scheduled. If my schedule will not permit me to participate in November will you be teaching the rebreather class at a different time?
Bruce

Bruce I am sorry to say I don't think Mike is running any more rebreather classes.

noticed the post date? :wink:

Capture.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom