Coz this afternoon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to see the west winds on the back side of the system were light enough to keep the port open, wind should shift back to the normal easterly direction tomorrow afternoon.

Just what I'm thinking here - not 100% sure - so someone else can yay or nay this. An op like Roberta's Scuba Shack is close to some large hotels/resorts (Grand Park Royal, El Cid, Casa Del Mar, & cruise ship terminal) and seems to get a lot of traffic (divers) morning and afternoon. Have seen boat loads at night also. Might check with them.

And, as mentioned earlier, Pro Dive at the Allegro and Dressel at the Iberostar generally schedule morning and afternoon dives daily. Would check on that also as the afternoon may only be one dive.

Jungle Divers (Alex and Steff) have taken excellent care of us. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Jungle Divers (Alex and Steff) have taken excellent care of us. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
On your (and others) recommendation, I am booking with them for afternoons next week!

Nice to have confirmed afternoon trips. I go on dive trips to dive, and enjoy 4-5 a day when I can.

Thanks!

I hope you are as pleased as we are. Heading down in 5 minutes to go out with Steff again.

Love it!

Duplicate- deleted.
As a heads up, we averaged 68 minutes per dive, so it may be worth springing for nitrox.
Enjoy your dives and tell Jasmine hello from the Alaskans.

An Alaskan who doesn't dive with the Alaskan? Odd!
You don't dive with Cajuns. The Pelicans is a fine dive op with a strong cheerleading squad, but certainly not the only one on the island.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom