Cozumel in October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5 of us coming down on the 24th from Abilene staying at ElCid.
See ya then

We will be at Hotel Cozumel 10-10 thru 10-17

Are plans proceeding for the evening of the 12th, and if so can we invite ourselves. We are looking forward to a week of diving, dinning and fun.
Steve
Everyone is welcome!!! I'm solo this trip so have to meet and make new friends. I've been to 6 of these now and everyone was a pleasure to meet.
PS. wife will come back with me in November.

My buddy and I will be down Oct 24th. Staying at Hotel Barracuda and diving with Dive Paradise.

Richard

Okay. I want to thank everyone who helped me plan my trip and gave their tips, comments and advice on Cozumel. Everything from what airline to fly, resorts, diveops, what to bring and not to bring, where to eat, and on and on.
It is all planned out now and I am just waiting out the time, (10 days to go), then off to enjoy a 10 night stay with hopefully some great diving.
I am very excited and hope to meet up some of my fellow SB members there as well as meeting some new people.
Anyway, just wanted to take the time to say how much I appreciate your input.:happywave:

I will of course file a report on the trip.:work:

Bump!

So can we have any trip updates from those of you that have already headed down? :idk:

Bump!

So can we have any trip updates from those of you that have already headed down? :idk:

Not much on the diving part of my trip to report. Arrived on Saturday, the port has been closed ever since! We went to Coconuts on Sunday and had a great time. In the evening, met up with Deb from the Red Cross, had dinner at Kellys followed by music on the square. A great time! Today was a nice beach day followed by an great massage by Bernardo. My local friends have used him several times abd highly recomended him. Some of you may know him from his other job as a waiter at Kinta. He is an excellant massage therapist as well. Out to dinner someplace soon.
Tomorrow is a dive day. I am diving with Bluextasea as my ususal
dive shop, Albatross is not going out tomorrow. Looking forward to a great dive day finally!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom