Crashing board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'll sure be glad when the new server is up, this is getting old. However, I see no mods online right now!:D

Wildcard:
I'll sure be glad when the new server is up, this is getting old. However, I see no mods online right now!:D

Yep, i think the mods are going to re-surface with a smile when the new server is up. For now, lets consider the mods currently having extended bottom time:D

Free For All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d :d :d

Down to about 20 people online right now, again....

We (in the chatroom) have come to the conclusion that it is Hockeynut's fault LOL

Scotty g:
lets consider the mods currently having extended bottom time:D

hehe... extended.... bottom... time...

hehehehe...

tnfireman:
We (in the chatroom) have come to the conclusion that it is Hockeynut's fault LOL

It is his fault he even admitted to it tonight!!

So its not just me having problems? I thought it was because I'm on a wireless connection.

Wildcard:

Sad thing is... this is the New Server.... they changed to it a few months back.

I think they have yet another server upgrade planned though....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom