Crashing board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trucker girl:
Would this explain why pretty much every time I put the site in my address bar it just sits there until I get a "cannot connect to server" screen? I thought it was me- I'm on dial up. Okay, now we need someone with a broadband connection to chime in...

I am on Broadband wireless. Yes i get the same (oh and iv'e also tried it on my host PC at home so i know it is not the wirless).

Scotty

The crashes are not a figment of your imagination peoples! We went to a MONDO server situation, but one of them has a fatal flaw: it just cuts out for no obvious reason. :(

The new servers? Dual Xeons running at 3.0GHz and 4 Gigs of FAST memory. The HDs are two 300 Gig SATAs that are mirrored. We now own our own rack and it will be housed in a data center here in Orlando. The data and Web servers will be connected via a null cable and life will be good once more.

Give us a few more weeks to get it all set up and running. :D

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I have cable and it is the samething. There are times that the site won't load at all. Still can't see the gallery most of the time. So with netdog's post I will have to wait like he said. Hope it won't be to long though.

Tatakai

NetDoc:
The crashes are not a figment of your imagination peoples! We went to a MONDO server situation, but one of them has a fatal flaw: it just cuts out for no obvious reason. :(

The new servers? Dual Xeons running at 3.0GHz and 4 Gigs of FAST memory. The HDs are two 300 Gig SATAs that are mirrored. We now own our own rack and it will be housed in a data center here in Orlando. The data and Web servers will be connected via a null cable and life will be good once more.

Give us a few more weeks to get it all set up and running. :D

Can't wait till we can really zooooom zoooooom all day long :) :) :)

My boss won't be very happy though . . . .

OK I be patient.

A few more *weeks*??

:|

I guess it's a good sign for scubaboard that all of us try so hard to logon and are frustrated by the "cannot connect to server" stuff... but we still keep on trying and coming for more... can you say "glutton for punnishment"? Apparently WE can!

I have only been on this board just over a week and I am an addict. This is bad. Real bad...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom