Cristina Cassin 28 MAR 2012 - Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Praying! Really sounds like some crazy currents in Cozumel lately!

I hope she turns up fine..

I don't know if they were part of DAN. The search has ended and he had to come back home yesterday. I'm not for sure the name of who he was working with but I do know everyone tried their hardest to find her. It just didn't happen.
Do you and your dad think maybe you'd like to go to Cozumel sometime, take a private boat to the site and spread flowers on the water? There are park rules, but I bet it allowable. Might think about that. It's a lovely island to visit otherwise...

RIP Christina.

Praying! Really sounds like some crazy currents in Cozumel lately!
sounds good.
g.gif

Although only diving Cozumel twice, from what ive seen the currents seem to carry everyone in the same direction. Unless shes at the front how did she disappear?

MUFC:
Although only diving Cozumel twice, from what ive seen the currents seem to carry everyone in the same direction. Unless shes at the front how did she disappear?

Ooooh there must be THOUSANDS of posts about this. Search the Coz forums for "down currents" and you'll learn perhaps more than you ever wanted to know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom