Cssp 4/21?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pcornell

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anybody planning on diving CSSP early Saturday the 21st?

Gonna be in Big "D" for the guitar show, so we are going to run over and try to get a couple of dives in early.

How can you afford both of those hobbies?

Good question.

I've been dumping guitars and amps for the past couple of years......

Seriously, we are attending the Dallas Guitar show because a friend will be performing. CSSP was on our "to do" list, so we are killing two birds with one trip.

From my experience Guitars are pretty cheep to keep up.
You can buy strings in bulk.
If you have good equipment you are set for awhile. Sort of like scuba.....

It's the traveling ... the chicks :blinking:
and the coke that eat up all the profit. :light:

I'd manage to save some money but to no avail.

I spent my money on Wine, Women and Song.....
But like a Fool I squandered the rest :shakehead

I might could get out there the 21st.

Myself, wife and son will be there when they open on 4/21. Our plan is to do a couple of dives and then get back to Dallas for the guitar show.

Tell Bugs Henderson we said hi...

pcornell:
Myself, wife and son will be there when they open on 4/21. Our plan is to do a couple of dives and then get back to Dallas for the guitar show.

I don't mean to pick on you but...
It does sound to me like you are strapped, up to you're neck and strung out and trying to find a bridge between lifestyles. Unpluged maybe......

I know you are looking for something solid but are living in a sort of hollow body experience. 'Got Ya singin' the Blues huh ???

Never fret because you're friends at ScubaBoard do not care if you are a nut and will string you along and get you Amped up.

Have I got you Pegged ? :wink:

Punny...

Wine, women and song then squantered the rest......those were the days. Now can't drink, married one of the women, and since I don't drink, I know I can't sing. Guess I will just dive and buy more equipment.....and squander the rest of food, rent, and gasoline.

Back
Top Bottom