Curacao in April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ffbrad

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Is anyone going to be in Curacao at Breezes on April 13-20 I'm going to be there with my wife and son and they don't dive. I'll be doing 5 days of diving.

Is anyone going to be in Curacao at Breezes on April 13-20 I'm going to be there with my wife and son and they don't dive. I'll be doing 5 days of diving.

You family will enjoy the Ostrich Farm. It is worth the visit.
The tour from Breezes to Boca Tabla, Boca Pistol etc was very good.
The tour was run by a person who used to be a tourism director from the Netherlands.

Lookup "Chef Jeff". He is the food and beverage manager at Breezes. He is a diver and posses a wealth a knowledge. I met him by chance the first time we stayed at Breezes. He struck up a conversation with me while I was in line at Jimmy's Buffet. He noticed a tee short I was wearing. It turns out he started his culinary career about 15 - 20 miles from where I live.

Another thing that you might find helpful but not well publicized is that Breezes makes available box lunches at no charge if you are going to be away from Breezes during lunch. You need to make arrangements one day in advance.

Oswaldo's drop-off (Breezes house reef) is pretty decent. One free shore dive per day on Oswaldo's drop-off is included while you are staying at Breezes.

Other sites to consider are (in no particular order)

Watamula
Mushroom Forest (Sunset Divers was excellent)
Porto Mari
Caracas Bay
Vaersenbaai (Police Bay)
Alice in Wonderland

An organization called the "The Dive Bus" is located right next door to Breezes. They take you shore diving and pick you up and drop you off at Breezes front door. They dropped of the gear and the porter took the bags to the room, It was like valet diving.

By the way there is no tipping anywhere within Breezes (including porter/bell man).

Hope this helps.

Let me know if you have any questions.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom