Current Water Temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How was the night dive on Paradise. For some reason our dive in February was pretty barren.

Paradise was excellent. We saw two monster turtles there and the biggest Hogfish that I’ve EVER seen. Simply incredible. Munching away in the sand looking for molluscs.

Villa Blanco today included two huge seahorses in close proximity to each other. One was pregnant.

Cozumel diving is some of the best out there. Period.

Thanks @Christi for the restaurant recommendations. You were spot on!

Kinda late asking but do you guys recommend a jacket for the boat?
With the exception of Monday's norte, the weather was stellar. Comfortable breeze coupled with low humidity made the outdoors exceedingly pleasant. The downside to the drier air was chill one would get riding on the boat. My friend had a dive jacket, and to be honest, I was mulling over taking some Tanya Harding steps to acquire this luxury item.
The upside to the cooler waters is the eagle rays sticking around.

Thanks guys. Sitting on the tarmac in ATL, Cozumel bound with a windbreaker polartec short jacket packed!

Smart move. I was cold on almost every SI on our boat ride.

Thanks guys. Sitting on the tarmac in ATL, Cozumel bound with a windbreaker polartec short jacket packed!
Ask Pony for one of the 'complimentary' airplane blankets on the shelf, they roll up small and fit well in a dry bag. If you get them wet they dry out pretty quick. I'll be bringing more in a few weeks:D

Last edited:
Ask Pony for a first cl

Ask Pony for one of the 'complimentary' airplane blankets on the shelf, they roll up small and fit well in a dry bag. If you get them wet they dry out pretty quick. I'll be bringing more in a few weeks:D
Good to know!

We just left and my computer was reading 81 all week. We did run into the occasional very cold current under water but you could usually avoid them by either going a bit deeper or off the wall.

SI were cold with the wind. I was shivering at points and Im never cold.

For those diving this weekend, please keep us updated on conditions. I plan on packing tonight and will either pack a shortie or a 2.5mm full. I am hoping to get away with a rash guard and board shorts though. Wind Guru looks great for the rest of this week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom