Current Water Temp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was diving 4/15- 4/19. Temps ranged from 78-80.

Last two days have been 80/81. Last night was 80 on Paradise reef. This is the consensus of 6 computers. I was chilled in a 3mm suit after 18 dives this week and could have used a hooded vest or even a 5mm suit. I can’t believe that I’m saying this...

Last two days have been 80/81. Last night was 80 on Paradise reef. This is the consensus of 6 computers. I was chilled in a 3mm suit after 18 dives this week and could have used a hooded vest or even a 5mm suit. I can’t believe that I’m saying this...
I got 81 today. I was nice and toasty in my 7mm suit with hooded vest underneath. While diving, it crossed my mind that other divers must be freezing.

I got 81 today. I was nice and toasty in my 7mm suit with hooded vest underneath. While diving, it crossed my mind that other divers must be freezing.
FWIW That makes me very happy.:cool:

You're hard core! We'll be doing 10 dives in 5 days, so not quite as taxing. Wetsuit requirements are variable, but your water temp. info is just what I needed. The fact that it's a consensus of 6 computers is icing on the cake :p I might throw in my 3 mm shorty just to be safe!

How was the night dive on Paradise. For some reason our dive in February was pretty barren.

I would be in shorts and a rash shirt:daydream:

Kinda late asking but do you guys recommend a jacket for the boat?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom