D420! How about that?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh god it's almost 3am, another sleepless night courtesy of the D.
Not to give you any reason to lose any more sleep, but did you notice in Dr. Rob's picture his wetsuit matches his new regulator colors?

20200108_203849-jpg.560411.jpg

Edit: OK, I just can't help it. I think @rsingler is on his way to Hollywood to play a villain in a Spider-Man movie....someone help me out here and fill in the blank: Doc___

Yes, if I'm reading the diagram correctly there is a 5th port on the end cap of the turret.
If you follow Simon’s link to the combo you can hit the English button on that site, it spells it out that there are 5LP ports.

If you follow Simon’s link to the combo you can hit the English button on that site, it spells it out that there are 5LP ports.
Well, yeah-if you like doing things the easy way...thanks.

Having never seen a MK19, I assume the 5th port is on the bottom with some sort of modified balance chamber set up?

(Robert this is a chance to show the diagram)

I grew up on pistons in cold water. The higher performing they got, the more problems I saw. For me, it is diaphragms for our cold water.

YMMV
Care to elaborate?
Was it high flow causing second stage issues? Or 1st stage problems themselves?

Annnnnd...another new technology thread gets derailed by chapter 27 of "Piston vs Diaphragm"!
Bwaahaha!

Has the 19 not been sold state side?

Back
Top Bottom