Didn't know what I was missing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sjoliat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm sure a lot of SB'ers have the correct settings/browser options so hopefully you can get me back to the promised land. While I was out of town for the holiday I used my father-in-law's computer to try and end the boredom and logged on to SB - to my surprise many of the imoticons were animated. I thought this must have been some excellent new upgrade to the board. Decided to play around on SB when I got back in town and no more animation on my computer. Called my brother and they aren't animated on his either. Does this require a more recent version of internet explorer or some setting change?

Answered my own question while playing around. For anyone w/o animated imoticons go to the advanced tab in internet options, then under multimedia check the "play animations in web pages" box

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom