Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Exactly where is Blue springs? I like what you all are suggesting & might be able to come. I am keeping my brother's cat while he renovates a house in Louisville & we're talking about sending the cat back home that weekend. If it's not too far out of the way, it might be a doable thing fro me since i haven't yet been able to dive with you fine folks this year yet.

I think WT's suggestion of Dec. 1st is a good option to put out there. I am free that day for either a dive and dine or just dine.
I will be sailing out of Lucaya Harbour Grand Bahamas on Dec 1st for several days at sea. I am however only one person so if the rest can get together that day make that the date.

Exactly where is Blue springs?
Blue Springs and Hidden Paradise are fairly close to each other and are located about 35 or 40 miles southeast of Indianapolis just off I-74. JP has been there from the Louisville area so he could probably give you some idea of travel time and distance.

Direction to BS

There is a short cut at the end of the route. It is pretty much....

I think it takes about 1:30 from Louisville, KY

As of now the only weekend that I am out is Dec. 14-16. Glenda and I are going to Chicago to see the Christmas lights.

If I am going to make it, it would have to be a weekend. Even getting off work at 3:30 I wouldn't have time to get home, cleanup and to Indy before 6:30-7. Then through in that I wouldn't be home till around 11. Not doable for me during the week.

If I am thinking right JP has said that it takes about 1:45 to get to BS from his house....aka FRP. :D

If I am thinking right JP has said that it takes about 1:45 to get to BS from his house....aka FRP. :D

1:45-2:00 depending on how fast you normally drive. That is from LaGrange, I guess from Louisville you would shave off a few mins.

We're good for about any date except thanksgiving week.

Is anyone up for a date in January or are we going to let this die on the vine???

I am open for all of January as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom