Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

$5 Martinis and $1 per minute massages? :confused:

What ever happened to simple teropitas and some baklava?

They have that too!

Actually, I've never seen nor endulged in the Martinis and massages. Must be nights I don't venture out!

I suppose I could be talked into a little spanakopita, teripoita, baklava for desert and ouzo to wash it all down. But my wife usually does all the Greek cooking around here. Do they have anything else on the menu besides Greek cuisine? I'll pass on the massages, I can get those at home also!

OK... Now we have a poll on the top of this thread...

Your vote goes to ~~~~ ?????

Martini and massage is on the third Monday of the month. Note that they have a separate entrance for this. Kinda makes you wonder what else they offer on the third Monday. : Jim this coming Monday is the third Monday!

I think we can add my GF, Glenda, to the list. I am sure that I can pry her butt out of the house to meet a few more of my weirdo friends. :D

I can go for either place but I think for the group that we might be better off going with the Steak and Ale.

Bump ... come on guys and gals .... VOTE!
It will be difficult to make reservations if ya don't know where to make the reservations. :wink: Now's the time to vote and make your preference known.

Voted and I am for sure in for 2 reservations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom