Dinner get together---any hope???

Which restaurant do you like to go on December 1st?

• Santorini Greek Kitchen

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Steak & Ale

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Can we have both December and January? :wink:

It looks like Dec/1 is also feasible to many members. So, could we keep December plan and have another New Year gathering on January?

I also talked with rakkis last week. He can join in as well.

So, who can come if we set the date of our year end dinner for the 1st of December 2007?

Jim and Deena,
John and Monica
Wally
Carlos
WT
Chris (?????)
Tammy (????)

Anyone ?

It sounds like Jim knows many local restaurants in INDY. Santorini's sounds good to me.

BTW, Colts lost the game last night......:(

front-angle.jpg

wine-and-food.jpg

Steak and Ale will be a good choice as well

filetmedallions.jpg

Saturday, 1st of December 2007...

If there is enough interest, I am thinking about an early afternoon diving as well.

There is a report that vis. at Hidden Paradise got up to 50ft, so we can have a short afternoon dive before dinner. Their entry fee is only $10. :)

I'd be able to make it Dec. 1st. Deena should also be able to make it. Even if she has to work she's almost always off by 6 pm on Saturdays.

Can we have both December and January? :wink:

It looks like Dec/1 is also feasible to many members. So, could we keep December plan and have another New Year gathering on January?
I think this is a good idea. I won't be able to make the Dec 1st date, but several people can so I sugget going ahead with that date and then lets pick a date for January. Like Wally, I'm good for any day in January.

My calendar is marked for December 1.

Great

So far we have eight members.

Jim and Deena,
John and Monica
Wally
Carlos
WT
Chris

Who else?

C'mon let's paint the town (INDY) red!!! :wink:

Jim, no matter where we decide to go (either Steak&Ale or Santorini's), could you please make a reservation for us?

Thanks in advance,

Jim, no matter where we decide to go (either Steak&Ale or Santorini's), could you please make a reservation for us?

Sure ... and my wife is REALLY hoping we choose Santorini's. It really is outstanding Greek food and is really a fun place to eat.

Santorini Greek Kitchen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom