DIR-Why Black?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP:
:D 'bout time you showed up! lol.

Do I see what I think I see in your new pics???? you GOT it and didn't tell me about it?!? *shocked* ;-)

Yes -- I got my PINK DSS Torus wing!

It matches my spool and backup light perfectly. It isn't quite the same PINK as my backplate though.

Somebody say PINK SMB? Hrmmm -- if only I could find one! A PINK scooter would rock too! :wink:

As to not telling you -- I have been a bit busy yanno.

TekDiveGirl:
Yes -- I got my PINK DSS Torus wing!

It matches my spool and backup light perfectly. It isn't quite the same PINK as my backplate though.

Somebody say PINK SMB? Hrmmm -- if only I could find one! A PINK scooter would rock too! :wink:

As to not telling you -- I have been a bit busy yanno.

Yup I know.. getting a dive or 10 in huh? ;-) I'm still waiting for ScubaPro to wise up and make those twin jets in a size L so they'll fit my rockboots!

Glad ya finally got your pink wing~ heh, now we match :D

I can't understand a question like this being asked in this day and age.

DIR is open to anyone regardless of colour, creed or religious leanings.

Rumours of DIR practitioners being intolerant is based on a huge misconception, they are, on the whole, lovely welcoming people.

thepurplehammerhead:
DIR is open to anyone regardless of colour, creed or religious leanings.

Rumours of DIR practitioners being intolerant is based on a huge misconception, they are, on the whole, lovely welcoming people.

you are bast ard LIAR ! that is if you include the "-F" to the DIR.

but if you refer to those Tech 1 and up, then you are right in saying they are welcoming people, Lovely even !

.:blinking:

"DIR is only for caves!! Look at all that crap hanging off them, that'd never work here in NJ."
...that's why all that crap ISN'T brought to your NJ wreck dives--DIR brings only what is needed. :rolleyes:

I love all the pics on the site...drooping legs and hanging gear everywhere.

riguerin:
Is this true, lamont ? Intuitively, red seems like it would be a poor choice due to its low frequency on the light spectrum. That is, reds start to be filtered out by the water column at very shallow depths. Could you please elaborate on this ?

if i remember from art class, orange (close to red) is complimentry to blue. meaning that it would contrast against blue the best. u can work it out by drawing a colour circle.

just a thought dun quote me. im not a very experienced diver and definately not a dir diver:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom