Dive Bonne Terre Mine's $30,000 Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Utopia is happy to offer a prize for this years event. Utopia Village & U Dive are offering a full 7 night /8 day dive package for one including unlimited shore diving. The house reef offers many different types of soft and hard coral and is perfect for wall diving or muti level dives. Utopia is a PADI resort that offers a full line of courses and brand new Cressi Sub gear rentals. The dive boat accommodates up to 22 divers and is extra beamy for comfort.

Utopia Village is a remote adventure water sports resort that is set in the lush jungle along a quarter mile of beachfront. All the rooms are spacious and casually decorated with upscale bedding and linens. Our restaurant features 4 star dining with table service and divers will delight at the huge portions! The biggest plus is the attentive staff and the owners that live on site to assure the best service possible. Utopia's motto is arrive as guests and leave as friends! Check out all the Trip Advisor reviews as Utopia Village is now the #1 rates hotel on Utila and the only resort to have their full environmental permit. Please contact us for questions at utopiautila.

Thanks, sounds really cool. I never been to one of these before so I if the wife says it's ok i'll be there. It sounds like great fun and the prizes on the list are great. Have any other prizes been added since it was first published?

What does it cost to enter. I do not see fees anywhere on the registration form.
ScubaRosieA

Hi ScubaRosie,
There is a price listed on the evite, the list of sponsors is SO LONG, that you have to scroll quite a bit to get to it.
You get 2 dives each day you participate. During each dive you will search two areas for poker chips. As each group switches from one area to another, we have "chip replenishers" that will put new chips in each area. Between your AM and PM dives you can browse one of the 11 companies that are setting up booths, play volleyball and other games or, relax under the shade of our 40x60 tent while you converse with the other divers from all over the country.
At the end of the day, we will treat you to a BBQ and after that, the auction starts.
You will use the chips you find to bid on OVER $15,00 of donated prizes each day. ALL THAT FUN FOR JUST $99.00
We hope to see you there.
Steve

anyone know of a good, cheap place to stay up there?

This is an amazing event filled with tons of fun and great prizes too! Blackbeard's Cruises supports local diving communities across the country by donating to the cause. One lucky winner will get to join us for a week of diving fun- we look forward to welcoming them aboard! See you at the Mine!

Dive the Bahamas with the Blackbeard's Crew- www.blackbeard-cruises.com 800.327.9600

Hey, this sounds like fun... I think I want to go! Where do I sign?

Thanks Net Doc, we look forward to your participation. There ae several ways to sign up. Click on the original thread, click on the banner or call the shop at 314 209 7200 It's going to be a GREAT EVENT! GIVING AWAY $30,000 IN DONATED PRIZES IS ALWAYS FUN!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom