Dive Buddys - Who's diving where this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tiny Bubbles:
Friday, June 11th Port Sanilac One tank 6pm dive
Time; 6 pm
Wreck; Mary Alice B. (85')
Cost; $30.00
Spaces available

Anyone interested in joining me for an after work dive Friday? Capt. Gary says so far I'm the first to sign up.

-Ray

Sorry Ray. I will still be in Vegas then Hopefully not selling my dive gear to support my gambling habit while out there. But definatly lets do another trip with gary I have his schedule and he has lots of spots open on the weekends still.

If you want to go, call or e-mail the captain in order to reserve your seat. Contact info is on his website.

-Ray

frankenmuth_tom:
...but I'm on call this week. I think a boat trip and a dive would be considered unavailable for dispatch....

Have a good time!

Tom, come on... It's only one dive. If, on the off chance your phone rings, you'll just be a little bit late. :wink:

-Ray

Tiny Bubbles:
Tom, come on... It's only one dive. If, on the off chance your phone rings, you'll just be a little bit late. :wink:

-Ray

But we'll get over there one evening before the summer is over. I really liked Gary's boat and the way he deals with his divers. Thanks for the invite, but I NEED to keep my job for a while so I can maintain an expensive hobby or two.

Later!

stsiddall:
I'd love to make that dive! I'll let you know for sure by Wednesday at the latest if I can go. Let me know if you need confirmation sooner, Ray.

Thanks,

Not enough people have signed up, so this after-work dive will probably be cancelled. The next opportunity at this is Thursday, June 24, 6pm. Tell Capt. Gary if you want to go.

Me & probably Bladephotog will be down at Portage on Sunday if you want to go diving this weekend.

-Ray

Back
Top Bottom