Dive Buddys - Who's diving where this week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am diving Port Sanilac wrecks Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Let me know how everybody's weekend went.

By the way.... Tobermory for Fri-Sun next week and the trip still has room for an advanced diver or two. I am not running it, but I can put anyone in contact with my buddy who is running it.

diverbrian:
I am diving Port Sanilac wrecks Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Let me know how everybody's weekend went.

By the way.... Tobermory for Fri-Sun next week and the trip still has room for an advanced diver or two. I am not running it, but I can put anyone in contact with my buddy who is running it.

Openings on Tobe And you're just now letting us know? LOL Bummer, next weekend I'll be diving the Wexford on Saturday and Whitestar on Sunday.

BTW - I have a couple friends that are going out with Venet Sunday morning. If that's who you are chartering with you won't be able to miss them. Bob is 6'7" and very pale. Mike is VERY talkative and will most likely be diving doubles. Both are great guys but I'm sure you and Mike will have great 'stories' given he has more toys than you! And his Mustang is a classic and only leaves the garage for special occassions and really good weather.

Have fun!
Paula

stsiddall:
... a buddy Ray? I'd like to take advantage of the three day weekend and get wet once.

Ray and Scott,

I'd love to dive this weekend. Decided to stay in state for a majority of the weekend so my plans are flexible. What did you have in mind?

Paula

diverbrian:

Who are you diving with on Sunday? I am diving Port Sanilac on Sunday, the Regina and Mary Alice B.

Kim

wrecNcaver:
Who are you diving with on Sunday? I am diving Port Sanilac on Sunday, the Regina and Mary Alice B.

Kim

Hi Kim.

That's who my buddy's will be with. I passed but they got the last two spots on the boat. One of them is supposed to hook up with a woman he's been emailing back and forth with for awhile. She booked through Diver's Inc.

Paula

diver_paula:
Ray and Scott,

I'd love to dive this weekend. Decided to stay in state for a majority of the weekend so my plans are flexible. What did you have in mind?

Paula

We don't have a plan yet. I'd kind of like to camp out at Whitestar, but I'm up for just about anything. Oh, and as of Friday afternoon, I'm laid off for 2 weeks. (GM shutdown) :dazzler1:

-ray

Tiny Bubbles:
We don't have a plan yet. I'd kind of like to camp out at Whitestar, but I'm up for just about anything. Oh, and as of Friday afternoon, I'm laid off for 2 weeks. (GM shutdown) :dazzler1:

-ray

Sounds very doable. Haven't had the tent out yet this year. I'm not sure when I could get there as I'll be out quite late Friday. Give me a call once you figure something out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom