Dive operation recommendation in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish-R-Man

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Over the last couple years we have been diving with Jeremy from Living Underwater. Unfortunetly I haven't had a responce from him into inquiries about diving the week of March 27th to April 3rd. Does anyone have a recommendation for shops that provide service to more advanced diving. Jeremy uses all steel 120 and pretty much goes where ever the group wants depending on the groups ability.

We had very similar service from Aldora Divers. They have steel 100s and 120s, run six pack boats, and since our group had five divers in it, we had a boat to ourselves every day but one. Aldora tends to attract more experienced divers (at least by reputation) as well.

Over the last couple years we have been diving with Jeremy from Living Underwater. Unfortunetly I haven't had a responce from him into inquiries about diving the week of March 27th to April 3rd. Does anyone have a recommendation for shops that provide service to more advanced diving. Jeremy uses all steel 120 and pretty much goes where ever the group wants depending on the groups ability.

Buddy Dive has a Tech diving operation. We are rec divers and did not do any tech diving, but we were pretty impressed with the people and the overall operation.

Tech diving

Did you use the reservations email? lucozumel@hotmail.com You can also just fill out the res form. Make a diving reservation with Living Underwater. I've never waited more then 2 days for a response (unless it was a holiday weekend, then it might be an extra day). If you didn't hear back I'd try again. Possibly an email issue and your message didn't get through.

If you do want to try another shop, Aldora and Liquid Blue both use steel tanks. Blue XT Sea uses AL80's but otherwise provides similar service.

Buddy Dive has a Tech diving operation. We are rec divers and did not do any tech diving, but we were pretty impressed with the people and the overall operation.

Tech diving

MMMMMmmmmmm........... Buddy Dive is in Bonaire, not Cozumel!

Jeremy is on ScubaBoard? Mighty Mouse?

Mighty Lion Killer is more like it...nothing 'mousey' about the way you dive man. A nicer, more knowledgeable diver would be hard to imagine. Cheers Jeremy!

Hola Fish-R-Man,
Can you please send me another email I am sorry if I have not been able to write you back, I am unsure if I received your email?. My email is jeremy@living-underwater.com
Jeremy don't hide so much. Put your web site and email in your Sig if you'd like to.

I got into Playacar yesterday and ended up with Aldora divers today. They are also really great to dive with. Thanks for the tip. Jeremy, I will send you another e-mail at the address you posted on this thread. Hopefully we can hook up while we are here.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom