Dive operators on ambergris caye

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The difference between us and the others we allow reviews even if you do not have the expanded listings. As a directory we are trying to give information to the diver who want more info.
Clubs, instructors and NGO's list for free.
It's my turn to be pick on.

Peter, TA is the largest, and most respected "advisor" company on the net for travel. They try to check the posts and you would be surprised how many posts don't go on line. I believe most are real and not made up. In the 4 years we had Ecologic Divers i never saw any post i felt that were not true, even if i did not agree with the poster.
They give a great service for what they do

Theres one of Peters little digs again but at least its not at me this time

Gaz - I'm getting a little tired of your mocking attitude. Would you like me to post publicly proof that not only do you owe me money, but that you are (or were) well aware of it? That you gave me a cheque that bounced and you never replaced? That you sent me an unintelligible Paypal payment that you then withdrew before anything could have been done with it? The reason I don't like you Gaz is that I regard you as sharp, and that's not a term of endearment. That term has also been used about you in private messages sent to me. I had customers trick me out of money while I was running my business, sure, but you are the only hotelier to do it.

However, as I have long since written off this money I really can't be bothered to try to take any action against you. Don't expect any respect from me though, as you long since forfeited that.

Peter, TA is the largest, and most respected "advisor" company on the net for travel. They try to check the posts and you would be surprised how many posts don't go on line. I believe most are real and not made up. In the 4 years we had Ecologic Divers i never saw any post i felt that were not true, even if i did not agree with the poster.
They give a great service for what they do

I can point you to several which are transparently bogus, and so can a highly respected hotelier here. It is widely used by people who have no way of knowing whether what they are reading is true or not. "Respected" is an inappropriate word, since users can have no basis for respect or otherwise.

It's not moderated, and is quite often used for bogus posts which either build up an operation and of course come from the operator, or totally denigrate and come from competitors or others who see an interest in that business being knocked. There are hoteliers here who have suffered from posts which are clearly bogus but which they cannot do anything about. I suffered from blatant lies posted by someone who wanted to destroy my business; when I sent the TripAdvisor management proof that these statements were false they refused to do anything to remove them, and they are there to this day. It is the most appalling website and if you read it I strongly suggest you take a very large pinch of salt.

You are wrong Peter it is moderated,

The difference between us and the others we allow reviews even if you do not have the expanded listings. As a directory we are trying to give information to the diver who want more info.
Clubs, instructors and NGO's list for free.
It's my turn to be pick on.

GOOD I need a rest from being picked on LOL :D

Perhaps to some degree, but it is not effectively moderated.

Don't expect any respect from me though, as you long since forfeited that

I have posted in detail in the past and wont bother doing it again Peter keep on using ti as an excuse at least it shows your attitude.

I too have no respect for you so at least we finally agree on something

Gaz

Gaz. Do you have a found fantasy with Aqua Dives? Because it seems like you can't stop speaking about them. Why are you referring to attitude? What do you expect anybody to do if you are speaking wrongly about them, just keep quiet and take it. Do you think that is the right thing to do? Our do you prefer someone to insult you in a professional manner would that seem to provide less attitude? I guess everyone has the right to freedom of speech. Respectfully, we get the point that you love tripadvisor. Leave others to their opinion if they think otherwise.

I was just responding to a posting about tripadvisor whom I am not in love with however I am one of the 10 million users

Gaz

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom