Dive Paradise or Tres Pelicanos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am not inferring that anyone here is cheap
It's ok. I am. :)
Now, what was the original topic
This...
I am planning a trip in April and will be staying at Hotel Cozumel. The shop that is onsite is Dive paradise. this will be my first time open water diving after recently receiving my certification. I've read great things about Tres Pelicanos on this forum and was wondering which outfit would suit me best? Obviously, there is the convenience of Dive paradise being located right on the premises. Would tres pelicanos pick me up at the dock?

I just looked at the invoice for my upcoming April trip with BA. I am there for 10 nights with 100AL Nitrox tanks. $2119.75 total, including free made-to-order breakfast and park fees. I can live with that.
That's total for two people? How many 2-tank trips?

I thought you were asking how many in my party. It's another solo "Hall Pass" trip for me with 9 2-tank dives.
Ah, ok. 10 nights & 9 2-tank trips for about 10% less than the rates being discussed here earlier. :thumb: It's a lot more than I'll pay for both on a solo trip, but it is a very nice property, great location, and established dive op.

Thanks. I'm always curious about how much others are paying. I'm doing a solo trip to Washington DC this summer, staying downtown while I do the gawking tourist thing where nice hotels cost 200 to 400 a night, but I'm booked at $79/night. This could be a real adventure. Sometimes my adventure shopping discovers properties that need to be unlisted. o_O

Being independently wealthy does have its perks...LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom