Dive travel recommendations/agent suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Travisc

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
My Wife and I are looking at doing a dive trip in early January for 1-2 weeks and I am looking for suggestions- we are not interested in the Carribean- been there to many times already- open for anything else warm?

And we would also like suggestions to discount dive travel sites, live-aboards, or "good" dive travel agents.

Thanks,
Travis & Luba.

sea of cortes, Club Cantamar has big fast boats great service, food and the boat tour while going to dive sites is awesome, whales, dolphins, sea lions, seals, and lots of fish and sealife in the depth's of the sea.

Fly in to los cabos, there shuttle takes to resort just outside La Paz, shuttle to lapaz daily.

Swim up bar at pool. locked gear area, great mexican food cooked for lunch on charter.

Happy Diving

We were looking to head to the Pacific side for some diving after being in the Carib the last several years.

Quero is an expert on how do get the most bang for the buck in Thailand....she gave us some great help on liveaboards there.
She's a SB member and checks in regularly.

Back
Top Bottom