Dive video from Bali with Mola Mola, Mantas and many other things.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

caz777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My wife and I had a splendid vacation in July 2011 at Bali. We dove at Tulamben, Nusa Penida, PJ and Menjangan. All diving was arranged by and done with BlueSeasonBali. I can fully recommend them.

Anyway, I finally got around to editing our underwater footage, and some photos. I want to share our spectacular diving experiences with everyone whom it might interest :), so here goes:

Awesome vid. Always dive with Blue Season Bali when I'm there...Putu is probably the best guide I've had anywhere.

Hi there

Awsome footage , thank you so much for sharing. Those manta scenes are just world class.

We also love Bali , it's very under-rated for diving IMVHO and topside it's lovely. We did a similar route to you guys in June and also spent time on Gili Air , which was wonderful.

Happy New Year

Thank you for the kind words. Bali is definitely a very nice (and diverse) diving location. Both the wife and I kinda fell in love with Bali....sadly it is 20 hours flight away from Denmark :(

Most of the Manta scenes are actually the same take....a wonderful continuous clip of roughly 2 min featuring around 15-20 different mantas :D

Excellent video and pics, thanks for sharing. Heading there in March can't wait, though we most likely will not get to see the Mola Mola. Looking forward to everything else. We have not picked a scuba op as yet. Where are Blue Season located?

They are based in Sanur but also have a resort in PJ (Puri Jari).

They arrange daily trips, but we stayed for a few days in Tulamben. I think normally the guide will then meet up with you with equipments from their daytrips, but we had our equipment (and guide !) stay over in Tulamben, since we preferred to do the dives fairly early to avoid the crowds...we did not pay anything extra for this. All in all we found them very reasonable and flexible to deal with.

CAZ777
Thanks for posting the beautiful video. Much enjoyed it. Was the manta footage taken in Nus Penida? I'm heading there in August, and appreciate your recommendation for Blue Season.

My wife and I had a splendid vacation in July 2011 at Bali. We dove at Tulamben, Nusa Penida, PJ and Menjangan. All diving was arranged by and done with BlueSeasonBali. I can fully recommend them.

Anyway, I finally got around to editing our underwater footage, and some photos. I want to share our spectacular diving experiences with everyone whom it might interest :), so here goes:

Nice shots mate, what was the water temp at Manta Point? I love the Bumpheads at Tulamben, who can only be compared to diving with a herd of cows!

Back
Top Bottom