DiveCaddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bbdm120

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
DiveCaddy - The ultimate dive equipment luggage. "The smartest dive bag system on the planet" This is a carry on the plane system, that will allow you to carry all your necessary dive gear with you. I have made 7 round trips with my bag and not had any problems with TSA nor with stowing the bag into the overhead on the plane. I have flown on Delta, JetBlue, Continental and American Airlines thus far. Twice I have been asked to open the bag and show TSA what was in the bag, I simply unrolled it and after they checked, just rolled it back up, secured the three buckles and with the bag on my back walked onto the plane and stowed it in the overhead.

I offer the best prices with free shipping in the U.S. Please contact me for Diver Discount price.

Brad 845-590-9721 or email at bbdm120@aol.com

Brand New, shipped to you directly from the manufacturer.

If you live in the US (accept Alaska and Hawaii) - Your price is $240, which includes the cost of shipping and a FREE DAN Guardian First Aid Kit (a $12 value).

If you live in Alaska, Hawaii or out side the US the price is $240, plus shipping and FREE DAN Guardian First Aid Kit (a $12 value).

If you live in New York, I must add 8% sales tax.

Please note return policy on web site. Aquatic Travel Adventures

U.S. shipping takes from 5 to 10 days usually.

I will accept MC, VISA, PayPal, Check. PAYPAL is preferred. Shipping will start after payment has cleared. Email me at Bbdm120@aol.com and I will send you a Paypal invoice or credit card authorization.

If you have any questions about the DiveCaddy please let me know. I use this bag for all my dive adventures now and have not been disappointed.

Want to learn more go to this link at youtube about the DiveCaddy. YouTube - Dive Caddy Quick Start Instructions

Thank You, Brad 845-590-9721

Will since I wrote last, I have been to Bonaire with the DiveCaddy.

At Miami International TSA did an inspection, the officer was quite pleased when I un-rolled the system and he could easily see everything. I rolled it back up and clipped the buckles and off I went.

I had three other people using the DiveCaddy on this trip with me. On the plane we found that if we packed the DiveCaddies into the over head nose to tail next to each other, two of them took up the same space as two roller type bags. When leaving the plane, people passed my pack over their heads to me as I was about three rows forward of the overhead compartment. I slipped it onto my back and away we went.

Diving in Bonaire was great.

Sales are good, so if you haven’t already seen divers with the DiveCaddy system getting on a plane, you will soon. Why aren’t you one of the first.

To order please go to my website at Aquatic Travel Adventures - Equipment Sales

To learn more check out the. YouTube - Dive Caddy Quick Start Instructions

Or call me.

Safe Diving,
Brad 845-590-9721

Things sure are quite here on Scubaboard! But I have been busy taking orders for DiveCaddy System. Before long you will see more and more divers as you board the plane headed to a Dive destination and be wondering why you don't have one. My current offer is still available so don't miss out, get your DiveCaddy system today, by going to Aquatic Travel Adventures - Equipment Sales. today and placing your order.

Safe Diving,
Brad

I'm gonna get one sometime soon...whats the max fin length it can handle? I want to get some slingshots, but not sure if the bag can hold them. they're 26.5 IIRC

I'm gonna get one sometime soon...whats the max fin length it can handle? I want to get some slingshots, but not sure if the bag can hold them. they're 26.5 IIRC

You can fit most any size in the travel system. A 26.5" will be no problem. Watch the video posted here to learn more.

Safe Diving,
Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom